- My fiance's Scottish-descent head was too big for the Mickey Groom ears/top hat. Instead I wore them since I thought the bride ears/veil were not really me and he wore light up ears.
- LEGO rocks... we got customized bricks for our cake topper at Downtown Disney
- I LOVE THE TEACUPS!! All right, I LOVE SPINNING!!! FAST!!!!
- We were serenaded by a quartet, they sang Bella Notte from Lady and the Tramp
- My best friend is a huge Piglet fan, I learned my fiance is in love with Mary Poppins, and for some reason I got really excited to go into the Hall of Presidents even though all I did was sleep.
- We were too cheap to buy pictures from rides so took pictures of the pictures of us on Splash Mountain and the Buzz Lightyear experience.
- I felt like Mayor McCheese walking around with my top hat and scarf.
I'll do another post about all the wedding-related Disney stuff I saw at another time... I gots pictures